Blythe Copeland is a freelance writer living in Baltimore, Md., where she covers eco-friendly travel, endangered species and lifestyle for TreeHugger and is the managing editor of TLC's Parentables.
She believes in alternative energy, reusable everything, and wearing a sweater instead of turning up the heat, but she has a weakness for hot showers, avocados year-round, and imported wine.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion