Blythe Copeland is a freelance writer living in Baltimore, Md., where she covers eco-friendly travel, endangered species and lifestyle for TreeHugger and is the managing editor of TLC's Parentables.
She believes in alternative energy, reusable everything, and wearing a sweater instead of turning up the heat, but she has a weakness for hot showers, avocados year-round, and imported wine.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- What a big nose you have! Dinosaur with massive schnoz discovered in Utah
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you