Blythe Copeland is a freelance writer living in Baltimore, Md., where she covers eco-friendly travel, endangered species and lifestyle for TreeHugger and is the managing editor of TLC's Parentables.
She believes in alternative energy, reusable everything, and wearing a sweater instead of turning up the heat, but she has a weakness for hot showers, avocados year-round, and imported wine.
Blythe's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 13-year-old Masai boy invents device to help his community live in peace with the lions
- 8 habits of happy people
- Massive veggies break world records at flower show [Photos]
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- The surprising reason hummingbirds love sweet stuff
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion