I am an animal lover, a nature lover, and a peace lover. I often prefer the companionship of animals to most people. I have discovered that the ugly selfishness, cruelty and greed of man is quite distasteful. Man's destructive behavior is far more damaging than anything Mother Nature could throw at us. I want to protect and preserve as much of the wild lands and animals as I possibly can. There is a natural order to life's occurances and they should be not only allowed but encouraged to be as they were designed. Sport hunting and deforestation should be made illegal. Our future is being destroyed and lives cut short do to greed and it's evils. I am a peaceful activist but have more than a few choice words for those who think of nothing but their own pleasures and power.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- We are one: Inspiring film 'Planetary' offers fresh perspective on our relationship with Earth
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Watch: Everything you always wanted to know about urban chickening (but were afraid to ask)
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air