I am an animal lover, a nature lover, and a peace lover. I often prefer the companionship of animals to most people. I have discovered that the ugly selfishness, cruelty and greed of man is quite distasteful. Man's destructive behavior is far more damaging than anything Mother Nature could throw at us. I want to protect and preserve as much of the wild lands and animals as I possibly can. There is a natural order to life's occurances and they should be not only allowed but encouraged to be as they were designed. Sport hunting and deforestation should be made illegal. Our future is being destroyed and lives cut short do to greed and it's evils. I am a peaceful activist but have more than a few choice words for those who think of nothing but their own pleasures and power.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 office hacks for a better workday
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes