I am an animal lover, a nature lover, and a peace lover. I often prefer the companionship of animals to most people. I have discovered that the ugly selfishness, cruelty and greed of man is quite distasteful. Man's destructive behavior is far more damaging than anything Mother Nature could throw at us. I want to protect and preserve as much of the wild lands and animals as I possibly can. There is a natural order to life's occurances and they should be not only allowed but encouraged to be as they were designed. Sport hunting and deforestation should be made illegal. Our future is being destroyed and lives cut short do to greed and it's evils. I am a peaceful activist but have more than a few choice words for those who think of nothing but their own pleasures and power.
bermudababy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Hormones haywire? Balance them naturally!
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- This is what happens when you toss glow sticks into a waterfall
- How to protect your dog from parvovirus
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz