I am an animal lover, a nature lover, and a peace lover. I often prefer the companionship of animals to most people. I have discovered that the ugly selfishness, cruelty and greed of man is quite distasteful. Man's destructive behavior is far more damaging than anything Mother Nature could throw at us. I want to protect and preserve as much of the wild lands and animals as I possibly can. There is a natural order to life's occurances and they should be not only allowed but encouraged to be as they were designed. Sport hunting and deforestation should be made illegal. Our future is being destroyed and lives cut short do to greed and it's evils. I am a peaceful activist but have more than a few choice words for those who think of nothing but their own pleasures and power.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue