Brittany Hsu has worked on an independent environmental engineering research project to develop novel macro and nanomaterials for improving surface water quality. She is an Environmenal Science major and is most passionate about mitigating climate change effects, studying forest ecology and improving water quality.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies