Brittany Hsu has worked on an independent environmental engineering research project to develop novel macro and nanomaterials for improving surface water quality. She is an Environmenal Science major and is most passionate about mitigating climate change effects, studying forest ecology and improving water quality.
Brit's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Could a mummy's curse be causing earthquakes and floods in Siberia?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 15 uses for olive oil outside the kitchen