Brittany Hsu has worked on an independent environmental engineering research project to develop novel macro and nanomaterials for improving surface water quality. She is an Environmenal Science major and is most passionate about mitigating climate change effects, studying forest ecology and improving water quality.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?