Brittany Hsu has worked on an independent environmental engineering research project to develop novel macro and nanomaterials for improving surface water quality. She is an Environmenal Science major and is most passionate about mitigating climate change effects, studying forest ecology and improving water quality.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air