Bethany Jones is a senior at the University of New Orleans majoring in English with a double concentration in creative and professional writing. She has been involved with several organizations on campus including the campus newspaper, "The Driftwood," as well as Amnesty International and Golden Key. Though she is not currently involved with any green groups on campus, she considers herself environmentally conscious. In her free time she likes to take pictures of the world around her, write, play guitar and go camping.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Living cheap is the new green
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What is mindfulness?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux