Bethany Jones is a senior at the University of New Orleans majoring in English with a double concentration in creative and professional writing. She has been involved with several organizations on campus including the campus newspaper, "The Driftwood," as well as Amnesty International and Golden Key. Though she is not currently involved with any green groups on campus, she considers herself environmentally conscious. In her free time she likes to take pictures of the world around her, write, play guitar and go camping.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Watch: Everything you always wanted to know about urban chickening (but were afraid to ask)
- The most hated baby names in America