So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 habits of happy people
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth