So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 25 photos of pets in sweaters to keep your spirits bright