So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
bluewatertravel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The seven stones of simpler living
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Bigfoot turns angry in new trailer for 'EXISTS'
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together