So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
bluewatertravel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- This herd of wild elephants enjoys a stroll through a hotel lobby
- Why you have to pee in the middle of the night
- 10 natural cough remedies