So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Why are my feet always cold?
- Sweden runs out of garbage, forced to import from Norway
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion