So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Paradise Garden: A folk art masterpiece rises from ashes
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG