So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why reading fiction makes you a better person
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 46 smart uses for salt
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for school