So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 5 fun family games for Christmas