So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Catch dahlia fever! 12 incredible floats from the world's biggest all-volunteer flower parade
- What is mindfulness?
- Living cheap is the new green
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be