So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Kimchi: Recipe
- Lying on social media may damage your memories
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Understanding types of oatmeal
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'