So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 facts about Cinco de Mayo
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects