So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
bluewatertravel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 8 habits of happy people
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Black holes are 'portals to other universes,' according to new quantum results
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion