So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Why are some polar bear populations in decline while others are stable?
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup