So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
bluewatertravel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?