So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth