So here I am semi-retired from a life as a fisherman and a member of the US Coast Guard (think I like the sea). I now own a travel business which is really cool, seeing that I love to travel, hike, camp and stroll the byways of the world. I believe that the insight I have gained in my travels makes me love our world and I want my children and all children ot come to be able to enjoy this wonderful planet.
bluewatertravel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- No descendants are left from the first Arctic Eskimos
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 5 honey treatments for great skin and hair
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What do you call this baby animal?