Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Sweden runs out of garbage, forced to import from Norway
- What your cat's tail can tell you
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How to reuse silica gel packets