Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- How to shed winter weight before winter is over
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Can you identify the bird by its beak? Quiz
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What is freezing fog?
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.