Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- In Texas, tiny houses crafted from huge amounts of salvaged materials [Video]
- What is mindfulness?
- Break out the sheepskin: Study finds babies who sleep on animal skins are less likely to develop ast
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system