Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How the planets got their names
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash