Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dinosaur-killing meteorite remade plant kingdom, too
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- When are you supposed to tip?
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- Take a virtual tour of autumn's most spectacular avenue, the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Oatmeal nutrition facts
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- The world's 10 oldest living trees