Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Goats really can climb trees
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies