Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Why Americans are less happy with their new cars
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Behold China's most extreme mountain trail
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux