Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 8 habits of happy people
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to hike with your dog: Tips, rules and great gear
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth