Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- NASA space lasers to map Earth's forests in 3-D
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling