Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- 10 natural cough remedies