Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Baobab: The 'superfood' that saves lives
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- What is freezing fog?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists