Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Ancient Europeans were lactose intolerant for thousands of years
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships