Bryan Nelson has been making up for lost time since finishing his graduate degree in Philosophy by traveling and working to change the world. He has worked with groups like The Sierra Club, Environment America & U.S. PIRG, and Environment Oregon & OSPIRG on local and national political campaigns. His environmental journalism can be found throughout the web, which also includes regular contributions to sites like Ecolocalizer.com and Cleantechnica.com. Between adventure and activism, he currently can be found doing freelance writing from his home in Portland, Oregon.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to reuse silica gel packets
- Angel-winged halos give blind dogs a new leash on life
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux