GO SOLAR!!! I suggest WE ALL purchase a portable solar power kit such as a standard window sized, portable
"Complete Solar PowerPac II w/100 watt solar panel". For $1,500 or less you can use the sun to power your computer, TV, etc.
You can add auxiliary external deep-cycle battery and/or additional solar panels to increase performance.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be