GO SOLAR!!! I suggest WE ALL purchase a portable solar power kit such as a standard window sized, portable
"Complete Solar PowerPac II w/100 watt solar panel". For $1,500 or less you can use the sun to power your computer, TV, etc.
You can add auxiliary external deep-cycle battery and/or additional solar panels to increase performance.
boss1teach's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 fruits you can grill
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Household uses for vinegar