GO SOLAR!!! I suggest WE ALL purchase a portable solar power kit such as a standard window sized, portable
"Complete Solar PowerPac II w/100 watt solar panel". For $1,500 or less you can use the sun to power your computer, TV, etc.
You can add auxiliary external deep-cycle battery and/or additional solar panels to increase performance.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Kimchi: Recipe
- Understanding types of oatmeal
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux