GO SOLAR!!! I suggest WE ALL purchase a portable solar power kit such as a standard window sized, portable
"Complete Solar PowerPac II w/100 watt solar panel". For $1,500 or less you can use the sun to power your computer, TV, etc.
You can add auxiliary external deep-cycle battery and/or additional solar panels to increase performance.
boss1teach's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog