Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- The 9 nastiest things in your supermarket