Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
Brittany's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to garden for bumblebees
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?