Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
Brittany's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 8 habits of happy people
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Meet Venus, the cat with 2 faces
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion