Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- World's deepest fish discovered 5 miles under the ocean surface
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Take the ultimate Christmas quiz
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'