Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- With Solar Energy Research Center, we're one step closer to making fuel from sunlight and CO2
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion