Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- The mystery of the Marfa Lights
- High-tech car theft with a $17 device
- 17 surprisingly real animals