Brittany is a writer and editor living in Atlanta. She much prefers city living to the suburban sprawl of her childhood, where the only place within walking distance was the mailbox. Many of her articles explore either the exciting facets of city living or other topics she associates with adventure and interest, such as travel and connecting with/helping the environment. In her life she has made sure to venture far beyond that mailbox - at one point moving to Spain, where she walked everywhere, drank red wine, ate as much fresh paella as possible and slowly transformed into one of those insufferable Euro-snobs. She has since recovered, but influence from that era can still be found in her poetry, fiction and essays.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Do you know your national parks?