Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Coyote finds old dog toy, acts like a puppy
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Watch: Baby fox walks up to people asking for help
- 20 crafty uses for K-Cups
- The story behind that viral skeletons video
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Ancient humans had sex with mystery relatives