Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'