Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws