Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Photographers snap Siding Spring comet buzzing Mars
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?