Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- Extraordinary images from Iceland, a place of fire and ice
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Could bacteria from honeybees replace antibiotics?