Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Baked Avocado Fries: Recipe
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for school