Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Watch: A forest year
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Edible plants you can find in the wild (or your backyard)
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild