Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- Why everyone makes the same angry face
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods