Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras