Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth