Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 10 things you should know about Ebola
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?