Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 health benefits of honey
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun