Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you