Calvin attended Seattle University with majors in biology and psychology. He plans on doing work in international development or global/public health. He is currently enrolled in AmeriCorps and is a Sustainability Coordinator with EOS Alliance, an environmental and sustainability outreach nonprofit. In his spare time he likes to jog/run, cook, read, watch movies, write in his journal and enjoy the little things in life.
Calvin's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 fruits you can grill
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How to clean brass naturally
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail