Care2 is a social network website that was founded by Randy Paynter in 1998 to help connect activists from around the world. It has a membership of approximately 9 million people. Care2's stated mission is to help people make the world a better place by connecting them with the individuals, organizations and responsible businesses making an impact.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 3 simple homemade toothpaste recipes
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's Best Vegan Guacamole: Recipe
- Pop music loses its appeal when we turn 33
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 slow cooker recipes for Cinco de Mayo