Care2 is a social network website that was founded by Randy Paynter in 1998 to help connect activists from around the world. It has a membership of approximately 9 million people. Care2's stated mission is to help people make the world a better place by connecting them with the individuals, organizations and responsible businesses making an impact.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.