Care2 is a social network website that was founded by Randy Paynter in 1998 to help connect activists from around the world. It has a membership of approximately 9 million people. Care2's stated mission is to help people make the world a better place by connecting them with the individuals, organizations and responsible businesses making an impact.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- How to make overnight oats
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Graphene contact lenses could give you Predator-vision
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)