Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 9 body parts we no longer use
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth