Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- The seven stones of simpler living
- Why living small means living happily ever after