Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time