Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion