Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 5 questions to ask before you bring chickens home
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared