Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?