Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen