Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Winter solstice: Making the most of the season's shortest days
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- How to hike with your cat
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]