Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography