Courtney Aubrecht is a junior at Columbia College Chicago studying television writing and production. Loving the city life that only Chicago can offer, she spends most of her free time going to local parks, traveling through interesting neighborhoods, visiting museums and trying new restaurants. Most of all, the stories to be discovered are what drive her continued exploration. Strongly believing in the mutuality between nature and society, she loves to learn about new and innovative ways that both humanity and nature can work together, especially in a metropolis setting. Courtney's interests include playing the saxophone, riding her bike, watching films or television and exploring unknown parts of the city.
Courtney's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws