Collin is a sustainability enthusiast living in Portland, Ore. Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, he became involved in outdoor adventures like skiing, backpacking, hiking and mountain biking from an early age. Before coming to TreeHugger, he cut his enviro-teeth at Grist and Sustainable Style Foundation, both in Seattle, Wash.
Collin is an enthusiastic cook, amateur gardener and zealous explorer of Portland's vibrant food and beverage scene. He likes to spend time outside, learn where things come from, and once made 24 pounds of cheese for a single event (but not all in one day). Collin believes everyone can do something every single day to make the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Kepler finds 5 alien planets nearly as old as the universe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- Can you identify the bird by its beak? Quiz