Collin is a sustainability enthusiast living in Portland, Ore. Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, he became involved in outdoor adventures like skiing, backpacking, hiking and mountain biking from an early age. Before coming to TreeHugger, he cut his enviro-teeth at Grist and Sustainable Style Foundation, both in Seattle, Wash.
Collin is an enthusiastic cook, amateur gardener and zealous explorer of Portland's vibrant food and beverage scene. He likes to spend time outside, learn where things come from, and once made 24 pounds of cheese for a single event (but not all in one day). Collin believes everyone can do something every single day to make the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure