Collin is a sustainability enthusiast living in Portland, Ore. Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, he became involved in outdoor adventures like skiing, backpacking, hiking and mountain biking from an early age. Before coming to TreeHugger, he cut his enviro-teeth at Grist and Sustainable Style Foundation, both in Seattle, Wash.
Collin is an enthusiastic cook, amateur gardener and zealous explorer of Portland's vibrant food and beverage scene. He likes to spend time outside, learn where things come from, and once made 24 pounds of cheese for a single event (but not all in one day). Collin believes everyone can do something every single day to make the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 slow cooker recipes to spice up Super Bowl Sunday