Collin is a sustainability enthusiast living in Portland, Ore. Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, he became involved in outdoor adventures like skiing, backpacking, hiking and mountain biking from an early age. Before coming to TreeHugger, he cut his enviro-teeth at Grist and Sustainable Style Foundation, both in Seattle, Wash.
Collin is an enthusiastic cook, amateur gardener and zealous explorer of Portland's vibrant food and beverage scene. He likes to spend time outside, learn where things come from, and once made 24 pounds of cheese for a single event (but not all in one day). Collin believes everyone can do something every single day to make the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke