Collin is a sustainability enthusiast living in Portland, Ore. Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, he became involved in outdoor adventures like skiing, backpacking, hiking and mountain biking from an early age. Before coming to TreeHugger, he cut his enviro-teeth at Grist and Sustainable Style Foundation, both in Seattle, Wash.
Collin is an enthusiastic cook, amateur gardener and zealous explorer of Portland's vibrant food and beverage scene. He likes to spend time outside, learn where things come from, and once made 24 pounds of cheese for a single event (but not all in one day). Collin believes everyone can do something every single day to make the world a better place.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies