Ms. Donovan owns a small green, carbon neutral firm, Cest Moi Citizen Media launched in 1998, specializing in web and print graphic design, web / blog development and management services, online community and networking development, content management, and professional writing services.
Most of Ms. Donovan's freelance writing is devoted to issues of sustainable living, whole food and organic wine, human and animal rights issues, as well as issues of social justice, and national politics.
She lends her talent and creative skills to a wide variety of projects as well. She is the Director of Marketing and Business Development for a Pittsburgh based non-profit organization devoted to seeking out, promoting, and advocating for new and less visible performing artists in America. Ms. Donovan is also a Board Member and Marketing VP for Manhattan based Improbable Stage Theater Company.
She is an invited participating citizen journalist on the blogger conference call interviews hosted by the Department of Defense. Her primary political blog was a Weblog Awards finalist in its category and was twice nominated for the Blogger's Choice Awards.
Ms. Donovan will in early 2013 publicly launch the non-profit Cest Moi Citizen Movement; a muti-focus activism hub that will link activist with action across many areas of interest.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- How to master the art of flower photography
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 quirky travel destinations for cat people
- Shelter cat makes perfect rock-climbing partner