Ms. Donovan owns a small green, carbon neutral firm, Cest Moi Citizen Media launched in 1998, specializing in web and print graphic design, web / blog development and management services, online community and networking development, content management, and professional writing services.
Most of Ms. Donovan's freelance writing is devoted to issues of sustainable living, whole food and organic wine, human and animal rights issues, as well as issues of social justice, and national politics.
She lends her talent and creative skills to a wide variety of projects as well. She is the Director of Marketing and Business Development for a Pittsburgh based non-profit organization devoted to seeking out, promoting, and advocating for new and less visible performing artists in America. Ms. Donovan is also a Board Member and Marketing VP for Manhattan based Improbable Stage Theater Company.
She is an invited participating citizen journalist on the blogger conference call interviews hosted by the Department of Defense. Her primary political blog was a Weblog Awards finalist in its category and was twice nominated for the Blogger's Choice Awards.
Ms. Donovan will in early 2013 publicly launch the non-profit Cest Moi Citizen Movement; a muti-focus activism hub that will link activist with action across many areas of interest.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things you didn't know about wombats
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- What your feet say about your health
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Humpbacked dinosaur looked like 'Star Wars' creature
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 false facts most people think are true