Calley Gerard is a student at the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Wash. She is becoming more involved in the city's environmental movement and hopes to have an active roll in the changes to come. She has been fueling her passions by studying topics such as journalism, art, media studies, photography and writing. She plans to study more plant biology, specifically herbalism, and other healing practices as her education advances. She plans to use all her gifts and interests as a way to bring awareness to environmental issues and our precious Earth. Calley enjoys going for hikes in the forest, playing outside, staying healthy, cooking, reading, meditating and sharing her love with all beings.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to reuse silica gel packets
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- The 9 nastiest things in your supermarket