Calley Gerard is a student at the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Wash. She is becoming more involved in the city's environmental movement and hopes to have an active roll in the changes to come. She has been fueling her passions by studying topics such as journalism, art, media studies, photography and writing. She plans to study more plant biology, specifically herbalism, and other healing practices as her education advances. She plans to use all her gifts and interests as a way to bring awareness to environmental issues and our precious Earth. Calley enjoys going for hikes in the forest, playing outside, staying healthy, cooking, reading, meditating and sharing her love with all beings.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- Global graffiti: 8 powerful street artists
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What your feet say about your health
- 7 things you didn't know about wombats
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Mini Swiss Chard, Spinach and Ricotta Frittatas: Recipe