Calley Gerard is a student at the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Wash. She is becoming more involved in the city's environmental movement and hopes to have an active roll in the changes to come. She has been fueling her passions by studying topics such as journalism, art, media studies, photography and writing. She plans to study more plant biology, specifically herbalism, and other healing practices as her education advances. She plans to use all her gifts and interests as a way to bring awareness to environmental issues and our precious Earth. Calley enjoys going for hikes in the forest, playing outside, staying healthy, cooking, reading, meditating and sharing her love with all beings.
Calley's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pangolins may be eaten to extinction
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side