Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.