Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 yoga teachers who have changed the practice
- Have you ever seen a bear boogie?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What does the length of your fingers say about you?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth