Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet