Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 health benefits of honey
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion