Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth