Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- 10 health benefits of honey
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]