Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 false facts most people think are true
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- 21 reasons why forests are important