Colleen is a freelance filmmaker and adventure guide. She graduated with a B.S. in Television-Radio: Non-Fiction Production and a minor in Outdoor Recreation from Ithaca College in 2009. She lives in New York City working on MTV True Life and as an adventure leader for city slickers. She is a Leave No Trace Instructor and Wilderness First Responder and is WEA Outdoor Leader and SCUBA Open Water Diver certified. She loves rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, DIY projects and cooking. In her free time, she volunteers as an ESL & GED tutor, takes improv classes and is learning how to run.
Colleen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 10 health benefits of honey